IT Backend developer (m/f/d)
Aachen // Full-time
We have an opening for a
backend developer (m/f/d)
- In an agile team you will implement the requirements of our business logic.
- Your heart beats for structured and tested code. And you know that only tested code can be good code.
- Your application is your baby – you always keep an eye on it and monitor it to make sure it doesn’t fall.
- Knowhow transfer is a matter of course for you and you support your colleagues from DEV and OPS in every way you can.
What we expect
- Terms like Glassfisch, WildFly, TomEE, Maven, Git, JMS, MySQL, TCP/IP networks, Prometheus, JEE, Android, IntelliJ, Node.JS, Unittest or Python don’t scare you – they challenge you.
- The command line is your best friend. You can’t imagine programming without relational databases.
- You are proud to understand and advance the complicated heart of our platform.
- You have already proven good experiences in your several years of work as a software engineer, computer scientist or mathematical-technical software developer (MATSE) in the JAVA environment.
What we offer
- Central location near the main railway station Aachen
- Familiar environment
- Fitness room
- Individualised advanced training opportunities
- Agile work environment