Frontend developer (m/f/d)
Aachen // Full-time
We have an opening for a
frontend developer (m/f/d)
- You bring people from around the world together with your coding talent and design innovative infotainment and communication solutions for national and international customers.
- Development of state of the art frontends makes your heart beat faster. And during the development process, you keep a sharp eye on a good UX and a meaningful UI. Your implementations are reusable.
- You develop innovative solution approaches as part of a team to suit the needs of our customers and implement them in Sprints.
- Your ideas about service excellence are reflected in your coding. You write code in a way that any one of your team mates can understand and extend it later without any problems.
- Know-how transfer and skill building are important to you and you enjoy showing what you can do, but are just as happy to learn from other experts.
- You work on and take pride in optimising your own area of responsibility with fresh ideas every single day.
What we expect
- You are familiar with frontend frameworks like Vue/Angular/React.
- You know better than anyone that working in interdisciplinary teams needs personal discipline, determination and communication. They are your core competences.
- Your coding talent will help you to take our team further and elevate our solutions to a new level.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
What we offer
- Central location near the main railway station Aachen
- Familiar environment
- Fitness room
- Individualised advanced training opportunities
- Agile work environment