IT Trainee IT specialist for application development (m/f/d)
Aachen // Training
We have an opening for a
trainee IT specialist for application development (m/f/d)
Training – Start: 01/09/2019
This is how you learn with us
- You want to take part in live projects and contribute your ideas? As part of your training, you will learn about the key points of app development and how to incorporate customer requirements.
- The app has been completed – now it is time to train users accordingly. Your training will also cover that issue.
- Your app is running, but you notice that there are still some bugs to deal with? Not a problem! We’ll show you how to go about finding and fixing issues quickly.
- Ideally, of course, there shouldn’t be any mistakes to start with. That is why we will show you how to beta test your application for error prevention.
What we expect
- A good school leaving certificate ((vocational) A level or GCSE equivalent)
- A good head for IT, good PC skills and ideally familiarity with the MS Office suite
- A solution-oriented mindset
- Plenty of commitment, motivation and talent
- The ability to work independently
What we offer
- Central location near the main railway station Aachen
- Excellent chances for a permanent position
- Intensive preparation for intermediate and final examinations
- Fitness room
- Individualised advanced training opportunities
- Agile work environment