IT Trainee IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d) at Messe Karlsruhe
Karlsruhe // Training
We have openings for
trainees IT specialists for system integration at Messe Karlsruhe (m/f/d)
Training – Start: 01/09/2019
This is how you learn with us
- Become one with the system! You create complex system networks with hardware and software components. You will become an authority on the planning, configuration and operation of these systems for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Great! Your network is running. Now it’s time to train the user accordingly. Your training will also cover that issue.
- Your system is up and running, but you notice that there are still some bugs to deal with? Not a problem! We’ll show you how to go about finding and fixing issues quickly.
- Ideally, of course, there shouldn’t be any mistakes to start with. That is why we will show you how to beta test your system for error prevention.
What we expect
- A good school leaving certificate ((vocational) A level or GCSE equivalent)
- A good head for IT, good PC skills and ideally familiarity with the MS Office suite
- A solution-oriented mindset
- Plenty of commitment, motivation and talent
- The ability to work independently
What we offer
- Excellent chances for a permanent position
- Intensive preparation for intermediate and final examinations
- Individualised advanced training opportunities
- Agile work environment