m3connect GmbH privacy statement
Thank you for visiting our online presence at www.m3connect.de and for your interest in our company. The safety of your personal data is a key issue for us. Personal data is information pertaining to personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. These include the name, address, phone number and the date of birth, as well as all other information from which the identity of a person can be inferred.
As personal data enjoys special legal protection, we collect such data only to the extent necessary to provide our internet pages and our services. In the following we explain what type of personal data we capture during your visit to our internet pages and how we use that information.
Our data protection practices comply with legal requirements and specifically with those of the Federal Data Protection Act-new (BDSG-new), the Telemedia Act (TMG) and the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (EU-GDPR). We will only collect, process and store your personal data as required for a fully functional provision of these internet pages and their content or for the provision of our services and for the processing of requests, but only where a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 s.1 lit. f GDPR exists or where it is permitted for another regulated activity.
Responsible in the sense of Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR
Responsible in the sense of the GDPR and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations:
52064 Aachen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 241-980 986 0
Managing Director: Emilio Dragas
Name and address of the data protection officer at m3connect GmbH:
52064 Aachen, Germany
Server log files
Our web server automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files. This information is automatically transmitted to us by your browser.
These data are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- IP address of the requesting device
- Time of the server request
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. These data are not combined with other data sources. We reserve the right to check these data subsequently if we become aware of concrete indications of an illegal use. The storage time for server log files is 3 months.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interests). Our legitimate interests consist of achieving the purpose outlined in the following.
- Purpose of data processing: Data logging occurs in an effort to maintain the compatibility of our online offering for all visitors, to combat abuse and to facilitate error remediation. It is necessary for these purposes to log the technical information of the accessing computer in order to respond to visualization errors, attacks on our IT systems and/or errors in the functionality of our internet pages as quickly as possible. The data furthermore allows us to optimise the website and to generally safeguard the security of our IT systems.
- Storage duration: The aforementioned captured technical data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to guarantee the compatibility of our online presence for all visitors, and no later than 3 months after our website was accessed.
Special functions of our website
Our website offers a variety of functions, for the usage of which your personal data will be captured, processes and stored by us. In the following we explain what your personal data will be used for:
- Scope of processing of your personal data: The personal data you provide voluntarily in our contact forms.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
- Purpose of data processing: The data collected via our contact form or contact forms will be used exclusively for the processing of concrete contact requests we receive via the contact form.
- Storage duration: After processing your request, your personal data will be deleted immediately, unless legal retention periods apply.
You can access our job portal via the “Careers” button if you are interested in working in our team. You can submit your job application online.
In case you decide to submit an online application, we will collect the following personal data from you:
- Scope of processing of personal data:
- Last name, first name
- Date of birth
- Address information
- Contact information (phone/e-mail)
- as well as information provided regarding the advertised job opening.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR (contract or contract initiation)
- Purpose of data processing: We will process your personal information for hiring purposes only. When you send us an application or you forward your contact information for us to contact you, we will use that information for internal verification or to contact you.
- Storage duration: We will store your personal information only for the time period required for above named purposes. Should one or more of these purposes become obsolete, then your personal information will be deleted, unless such deletion would violate statutory retention periods (6 months). Your personal information will be deleted, once these retention periods have elapsed.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interests). Our legitimate interests consist of the preservation of the full scope of functionality of our website, improved usability and facilitating a personalised customer address. An identification of individual visitors to our website using cookie technology is possible only if the visitor has previously made available to us relevant personal data based on a separate permission
- Purpose of data processing: The cookies are placed by our website in order to maintain the full functional scope of our website and to improve usability. Cookie technology furthermore allows us to recognise individual visitors based on pseudonyms, e.g. a unique, arbitrary ID, which will allow us to offer more personalised services.
- Storage duration: Our cookies will remain on your computer until they are deleted in your browser or – in case of session cookies – until your session ends.
Data security and data protection, communication by e-mail
Your personal data are protected by technical and organisational measures during the collection, storage and processing in such a way that they are not accessible to third parties. In the case of unencrypted communication by e-mail, we cannot guarantee complete data security during the transmission to our IT systems. For information requiring a high level of confidentiality, we recommend encrypted communication or postal delivery.
Revocation of consent – data information and change requests – deletion and restriction of data
Once a year, you have the right to receive information about your stored data free of charge and at any time a right to rectification, restriction or deletion. Your data will be deleted by us upon first request, if this is not prohibited by legal regulations. You can revoke your permission to use your personal data at any time. Information, erasure and rectification requests for your data and suggestions can be sent to the following address at any time:
52064 Aachen, Germany
or by e-mail:
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 I GDPR
In case you suspect that your data are processed illegally on our site, you can of course always initiate a judicial clarification regarding the issue. You can also contact a supervisory authority. You can also contact a supervisory authority. You have the right of complaint in the EU Member State of your place of residence, your job and/or the place where the suspected violation occurred, i.e. you can choose the supervisory authority to which you apply at the locations mentioned above. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted will then inform you about the status and results of your complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.